REICHERT 7CR AUTO NCT & CORNEAL RESPONSE
- The Glaucoma Tonometer
- The Reichert 7CR from Reichert Technoligies utilizes a patented bi-directional applanation process to characterize the biomechanical properties of the cornea and reduce their impact on the IOP measurement. This measurement, referred to as Corneal Compensated IOP (IOPcc) is minimally affected by corneal visco-elastic properties, thickness, or surgical procedures such as LASIK or PRK. As such, IOPcc is a better indicator of glaucoma than other methods of tonometry.
- IOPcc is a better indicator of glaucoma presence, making Reichert 7CR "The Glaucoma Tonometer"
- Alignment is completely automated
- One-touch, triple-measurement mode
- Clearly displays all measurement data
- Internal printer simplifies record keeping
Make an Enquiry