- Key Features
The Magnon TF-600 is a high quality metal trial frame which is durably constructed, yet light weight comfort for the patient. The fingertip control allows a full range of adjustments for the practitioner. The trial frames can hold any 38mm trial lens rings. Proper holder spacing ensures accurate additive power results when Magnon corrected curve additive design lenses are used.
- Variable horizontal & vertical bridge adjustments
- Free-locking saddle bridge for comfortable nose fit
- Individual adjustments for temple length and angle
- Durable spring for holding the frame to patients head
- Separate PD adjustment for each eye
- Positive drive gear and pinion for easy cylinder holder rotations