NIDEK TONOREF III AUTO REF/KER/NCT/PACHYMETER
- Combination of auto refaractometer, auto keratometer, non contact tonometer and non contact pachymeter
- High measurement accuracy
- Clinically important functions ‐ accommodation measurement and opacity assessment
- Pupil Zone Imaging Method for refraction measurement analyzes a wider area to provide more reliable data.
- SLD (Super Luminescent Diode) and a highly sensitive CCD device enable Improved image quality,Measurement of densely cataractous eyes and pseudophakic eyes, plus sharper clearer images than LED
- Attractive 5.7-inch VGA Tiltable Colour LCD
- Clear image and data display with user-friendly coloured graphical icons help operators easily recognize the data.
- New Mire Ring for Screening and Detecting
- Comfortable Tonometry Measurement with advanced APC (Auto Puff Control) and noise reduction provide for a more comfortable patient experience.
- Quick and Accurate Keratometer Measurement
- Newly adopted printer provides fast and auto paper loading capabilities. The built-in auto detachment cuts the data-printed paper automatically
Related DownloadsNIDEK TONOREFIII
Make an Enquiry